Software Config Management Build Specialist
Eindhoven | Noord-Brabant, Nederland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Software Configuration Management Build Specialist
For one of the best technically developed companies in the world we have a job offer for a very challenging IT position in a high demanding, professional and dynamic environment.
You deliver support and maintenance on all builds and build tooling provided to the companies’ software development, in co-operation with the SCM Build architect and the internal customer.
• Deliver support to build tooling and running builds as expected to the internal customer. The companies’ software development environment is used by approximately 800 developers.
• You assist in running project within the IT Competence Center Product Solution Team (IT CPP ST) software group with technical expertise, implementing and providing maintainable and supportable solutions.
• Check for / and identify (potential) disturbances and work out solutions to increase performance and stability for end-users.
• You are a partner in discussions with the SCM Build Architect and other stakeholders with in the internal customer departments.
• Stay up to date with relevant means, methods and literature.
Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronics, math or equivalent.
• 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
Thorough understanding and practical experience with:
• Development environments
• Linux / Unix Hardware infrastructure
• Perl, php, shell scripting
• Knowledge of clearmake and ClearCase is a pre.
• Problem solving and a service minded attitude.
• Practical, pragmatic, flexible and committed to quality.
• Good communication skills and at least on an advanced level of the English language.
Context of the position
The companies ICT infrastructure, applications and hardware systems are absolutely mission-critical for almost all internal and external activities. IT CCP ST is a sub-department within the IT organisation. This department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for the companies’ development organisation. There are 3 core development disciplines: software, electrical and mechanical engineering.
You as the Build Specialist will be part of the Support and Maintenance team, which is part of the software engineering group (±35fte). This group is responsible for clients’ software development environment and product lines and supports, maintains and develops this environment.
Salary indication: 2500 – 3500 bruto p/m
Work location: Eindhoven area, Netherlands
Level: Bachelor degree of higher
Experience: 0 to 2 years (starter)
Functional area: Information Technology
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or call us for more information at +31 (40) 7114499.
4,141 total views, 3 today
You must login or create an account in order to apply a job
Registration is disabled on this site