Senior Packager (MSI)
‘s-Hertogenbosch | Noord-Brabant, Nederland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Application & Desktop Management
Sharp at work is looking for an experienced, driven Packager, Senior Application & Workspace Specialist. A challenging job in the hart of a growing and innovating company. Excellent employment conditions and possibilities for personal development and growth within the organisation. Operations are done with the newest and latest technologies. If necessary you will get additional training. For example: Symantec, Microsoft, AdminStudio, Scense, Matrix42 and VMware, all done with a personal education and certification program. Work will be conducted on interesting projects at renowned companies and organisations.
• At least 2-3 years MSI packaging experience (Wise and/or AdminStudio)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft App-V or other application virtualisation technologies
• Knowledge of Win XP, Win 8, NTFS, registry and Windows Installer
• Eager to learn and grow
• MCSE 2000-2008, preferably Citrix and/or ITIL back ground
• Fluent spoken and written in English, good comminication skils
• Independant, creative, takes initiative, analytical, eye for detail, accurate, well organised
• Good team worker
Tasks and responsibilities
• Wise and/or AdminStudio, MSI Application packaging and co-ordination
• Application virtualisation with Microsoft App-V, Vmware, ThinApp, Symantec SWV
• Guide and support of customers with application management & migration
• Advisement, execution and documentation of ICT subject and items
• Kick off with Mobile Device Management for Apple and Andriod devices
Level of Education
• Bachelor degree or higher
Hours per week
Salary and conditions
Excellent primairy and secondairy conditions, bonusses and future perspective. Personal educational program and certification program.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +31(0)40 7114499 for more information.
4,301 total views, 2 today
You must login or create an account in order to apply a job
Registration is disabled on this site