Embedded Software Engineer (Senior)
Eindhoven | Noord-Brabant, Nederland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the job
As an embedded software engineer you will be responsible for the design, development, architecture, implementation and maintenance of various complex machines and modules. Our client develops high tech machines and modules. The software engineers are occupied with various aspects like optics, mechatronics, gas and fluids which function at the highest speed and accuracy. Multiple codes (C, C++, PLC & Matlab) are maintained under strict config management in order to maintain maximum coherence between the various machine types and modules.
You operate closely with collegues of various departments (mechatronics, mechanics & electronics) and mutliple disciplines. The embedded software engineer is a member of a multi disciplinairy team.
Job description and profile
You have at least 5 years experience in embedded software engineering in high tech industries. You are used to co-operate with colleagues from various departments with mutiple disciplines on a academic level. With regard to personal skills, you are a highly motivated and driven team player and able to communicate (in English & Dutch) with all stakeholders.
You are experienced in:
– Software architectures and design for high-tech industries
– Real time software control and model driven behavior design
– Open source software development
– Software & hardware interface development for domestic and 3rd party modules
– machine safety
– Mechatronics, electronics, OEM customers
– System & servo drive tuning
– Set up of software development environments
– GUI/HMI software design & development
– Remote support tools
– Data acquisition & analysis (SCADA/MES)
What can you expect?
– Professional working environment with an informal culture (open communication between colleagues )
– Various possibilities for growth and personal development
– Interesting terms and conditions and great career opportunities
– Part of a international organization
How to Apply
Do you meet a substantial part of what is required for this job offer? Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org! Do you have any questions about this job offer then contact our office by Phone: +31 40 7 11 44 99.
3,506 total views, 2 today
You must login or create an account in order to apply a job
Registration is disabled on this site